Shailey Tripp is the former prostitute of Todd Palin.
Ms. Tripp has provided written and verbal statements verifying the fact that Todd Palin, her pimp, introduced her to David Chaney. David Chaney is the Ex-Secret Service agent involved in the Colombia Scandal, and was also the agent assigned to guard Sarah Palin during the 2008 campaign. He is also the agent who posted Sarah Palin’s picture on Face book, with the comment he was “checking her out.”
He is also the agent Sarah was talking about when she said…”check this out you’re fired!”
I was disappointed when the members of the Senate Subcommittee on Homeland Security failed to mention this encounter between Todd Palin, Shailey Tripp, and David Chaney and failed to ask any questions of Director Sullivan regarding these allegations. I was disappointed by the failure of Officer Schaeffer to return my calls and e-mails after I put him in touch with Shailey Tripp and she had provided a written statement and had two conversations with him providing private details of her encounter with David Chaney, including the fact that he failed to pay her the agreed upon price for services rendered. I was disappointed every time I called the office of the Inspector General for the Homeland Security Office when they failed to return my calls. I was disappointed that none of the Senators on the Homeland Security Senate Subcommittee returned my calls, e-mails, or letters. Shailey Tripp is disappointed that in spite of coming forward to disclose these embarrassing details of her contact with Todd Palin and David Chaney, that nothing is being done about this illegal activity.
Because I have exhausted other avenues of gaining information, I have submitted a Freedom of Information Act request to the Inspector General’s Office for the Department of Homeland Security. My hope is that we can gain access to any statement or inquiry made of David Chaney, or determine if they have simply chosen to ignore this report by Shailey Tripp. Of course I know that they may not produce the documents requested, but we can hope that they will have no choice but to produce the documents requested. I hope they won’t disappoint us this time.
Here is my letter:
(address, phone, e-mail)
Building 410 Mail Stop 2600
245 Murray Drive
Washington, D.C. 20528-0001
June 18, 2012
Re: Freedom of Information Act Request regarding David Chaney
Dear Ms. Gallo,
Please consider this a Freedom of Information Act Request. I am sending a copy of this request by e-mail from the above address. I attempted to contact you by telephone, but was unsuccessful. I was hopeful that I could narrow my request by identifying those documents that do exist, or may be created in the future. I am hereby requesting any and all documents and/or audio/video recordings that would be responsive to this request. I would prefer to receive hard copies of these documents and/or audio/video recordings, but if they are too voluminous, I would accept your response by e-mail. If the documents are voluminous, I would be willing to consider limiting the request if you contact me at the above phone number.
For purposes of this request, please respond with the assumption that “David Chaney” is the former Secret Service Agent. The following documents and/or audio and/or video recordings are requested:
1. Any statements made by David Chaney, or notes related to same, made by anyone that refers or relates in any way to the events in Colombia pertaining to any use by David Chaney or other Secret Service agents, of services that were actually provided by, or offered by, a prostitute.
2. Any statements made by David Chaney, and/or any Secret Service employee, past, or present, or notes related to same, made by anyone that refers or relates to an introduction by Todd Palin of any prostitute to any member of the Secret Service.
3. Any statements made by David Chaney, and/or any Secret Service employee, past or present, or notes related to same, that makes reference to services that were offered and/or provided by Shailey Tripp.
4. Any statements made by David Chaney, and/or any Secret Service employee, past or present, regarding any use of prostitution services in Alaska.
5. Any documents that refer or relate to an assignment of David Chaney to guard Sarah Palin.
6. Any documents that were actual or copies of receipts of David Chaney for any food or drink consumed in any bagel shop in Alaska, and any records that would disclose the identity of any of the people with whom David Chaney met at any bagel shop in Alaska.
7. Any documents that refer or relate to the days that David Chaney was assigned to guard Sarah Palin.
8. Any documents that refer or relate to any Facebook posts of David Chaney that refer or relate to Sarah Palin.
9. Any documents that refer or relate to any use of prostitutes by David Chaney.
10. Any documents that refer or relate to any illegal activities, or those activities that could potentially be illegal, of Todd Palin.
11. Any documents that refer or relate to monies paid by David Chaney for any services rendered in Alaska while on assignment to guard Sarah Palin.
12. Any documents that refer or relate to any disciplinary action taken by anyone against David Chaney.
13. Any documents that refer or relate to any sums of money paid by, or charged to, David Chaney for prostitution services.
14. Any documents that refer or relate to any sums of money paid by, or charged to David Chaney for prostitution services.
Time is of the essence. Because this is a year that we will elect the next President of the United States, and Todd Palin has endorsed candidates for President, and recorded robo calls, it is of critical importance that the citizens of the United States have access to the information in these documents. Anything you could do to expedite the production of these records would be appreciated, and a service to voters.
Thank you for your help.
Of course, if and when I receive a response, I will make those documents available to you. In the mean time, please tell everyone you know to sign this petition.