It was undisputed that during the 2008 campaign that Sarah Palin insisted on her panties being washed by campaign aids, rather than the hotel maids, or God-forbid, that she should do it herself.
Since that time Palin has had two grandchildren, both conceived out of wedlock. She has quit her first term as Governor. She was found to have acted unethically in the Troopergate matter. Her husband has been revealed to be the Pimp-in-Chief. Palin has committed trademark and copyright infringements. None of her children have enrolled in college, and it is unclear if Trig even knows who his mother is. While Sarah was off to the races, Hillary Clinton was traveling the globe as the Secretary of State. Hillary visited 112 countries during her four years as Secretary of State which was more than any previous Secretary of State.
Sarah Palin gave an interview this weekend on Fox that is perhaps her most memorable interview since her suggestion that the solution to the Gulf Oil spill was to build dikes. The initial part of the interview is memorable. The question was posed whether Sarah Palin might herself run for President in 2016. While Palin wouldn’t close the door on that possibility, she cited her young children as the main reason she wouldn’t consider being President because D.C. is not a child-friendly environment. STOP! IS THAT THE SINGLE MOST ABSURD THING PALIN HAS EVER SAID? Trig was an infant in 2008 when she was running for V.P. Now that he’s 8 years older she is so worried about his environment that she wouldn’t run? Track, Bristol, and Willow are adults. Trig wasn’t too young to live in D.C. in 2008, but he is now too young eight years later??!!!
Palin’s interview is being reported today because of Palin’s claim that Hillary should never be considered for President because of the Benghazi Embassy attack. While Hillary accepted ultimate responsibility for it because she was Secretary of State at the time, she testified that she did not have any specific discussions before the event regarding consulate security. In other words, because she didn’t quit her job as Secretary of State when her term was only half over, she was still in office at the time of the attack.
Consider the many accomplishments of Hillary:
Secretary of State 2009-2013
• U.S. Senator 2001-1009
• First Lady of the United States, 1993-2001
• 1969 First student Commencement speaker Wellesley College 1969
• Yale Law Degree in 1973
• Congressional Legal Counsel after Graduation from Yale
• Co-founder of Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
• First Chairman of Legal Services Corporation
• First Female Partner Rose Law Firm in 1979
• National Law Journal listed her in 1988 and 1991 as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
• First Lady of Arkansas 1979-1981, 1983-1992
• Led Task Force to reform Arkansas education system
• Brd member of several corporations
• Devoted her career to empowering women around the globe
• 1987-1991 Chairman ABA;s Commission on Women in the Profession
• Board of Arkansas Children’s Hospital
• Board of Children’s Defense Fund
• Worked with Senator Kennedy and Hatch to accomplish passage of State Children’s Health Insurance Program
• Promoted nationwide immunizations against childhood illnesses
• Worked to promote mammograms and fought to ensure coverage by Medicare
• Fought to increase research into prostate cancer and childhood asthma
• Investigated reports of illness affecting veterans of the Gulf War
• Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women
• Was instrumental in the passage of the Adoption and Safe Families Act
• Was instrumental in the passage of the Foster Care Independence Act which doubled monies for teens aging out of foster care
• As a member of the Senate she has served on the Committee on Budget, Armed Services, Environment, Health Education, Labor, Aging, and she was the Commissioner of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe.
Sarah Palin is “palin by comparison.” Palin only served half her term as Governor of one of the least populated states in the country. She doesn’t have an advanced degree, she has never held any national office, and she has not championed the rights of anyone but herself. It is no wonder that Palin feels threatened by Hillary.
In a recent poll in her own home, Republican state of Alaska, Alaskan voters endorsed Hillary over Sarah as the next President by a margin of 53% to 37% . Those poll numbers include everyone, Republicans, Democrats, and Tea Party members.Moreover, Hillary Clinton has been identified as the “Most Admired Woman” in America for the last 11 years. In 2013 Hillary won the poll garnering 21% of the votes. Sarah Palin made the list with only 2% of the votes.
It’s worthy of note that Sarah Palin lost the Miss Alaska contest to an African American woman, and the three women who beat her in the “most admired” category in this recent survey, other than Hillary, were all three African American women, Michelle Obama, Oprah, and Condoleezza Rice. Karma!