Tom Hanks and Halle Berry star in a movie set to be released on Oct. 26, by the name “Cloud Atlas”. The movie explores how the actions of people impact each other in the past, present, and future.
Whether it is true, or just an attempt to get publicity for the movie, Halle Berry
has announced that she is related to Sarah Palin. This announcement comes as a surprise to many of us who have followed the Palin family over the last 4 years. If this is true it would be ironic for sure. While we knew that Palin used Black people for sexual gratification,
she is better know for her bigotry.
This revelation by Halle Berry has caused questions to arise about who else might be related to Sarah Palin. The Sara-Todd connection has given rise to the thought that Sarah could be related to :
1. Cora Pearl, a woman of the night, born in England in 1835. She used her good looks to claw her way to the top, even if that meant dancing naked and bathing in champagne.
2. Nell Gwyn, like Sarah Palin, prostitution ran in her family.
3. The Whore of Babylon was a Christian allegorical figure of evil. She was known as the “Mother of Prostitutes” and “Abominations of the Earth. . Some have actually made reference to Sarah Palin by that name.
Others have speculated that due to Palin’s intellect, and her known relatives,
that stupid criminals like these might be related to Sarah Palin:
Mr. Amin was traveling with his mother, and didn’t want her to know that he packed a penis pump in is carry on bag. When the airport security screeners saw a “grenade-shaped” object in his bag he lied to avoid embarrassment. He told them it was a bomb.
2. Yankton, a woman from South Dakota was arrested at her son’s Boy Scout meeting. It seems the entertainment for this meeting was a demonstration of the ability of police dogs to sniff out drugs. The audience was amazed as the dog was able to smell the marijuana in the purse of Yankton.
3. A robber in Colorado Springs demanded a bottle of scotch along with all the cash in the cash register. The clerk gave him the cash but refused to give him the scotch because the robber didn’t look to be the required age. Indignantly, the robber produced his license, and the clerk gave him the scotch. When the police arrested the robber at his home they advised him he’d be tried as an adult.
4. A thief stole a car with a cell phone in it. When the police called the thief the officer said he was responding to the ad and wanted to buy the car. The thief agreed to meet the officer to try to sell him the car, even though he didn’t have title to the car.
5. A man in San Francisco walked into the Bank of America and wrote on a deposit slip a note which read:
“ this iz a stikkup. Put all your muny in this bag.”
As he waited in line to see the teller, the bank robber became concerned that someone might have seen him write the note. He immediately left the Bank of America and went across the street to Wells Faro. Presenting the note to the astute Wells Fargo teller, the Wells Fargo teller explained that they couldn’t accept the note as it was written on the Bank of America deposit slip. The thief returned to stand in line again at the Bank of America. Unfortunately the line was so long that the police had time to travel to the Bank of America and arrest the thief before he was able to make his withdrawl.
6. Christopher Jansen was on trial for drug possession in Michigan. The Defendant appealed to the Judge to dismiss the charges because the policeman who searched him didn’t have a warrant. The prosecutor claimed that the “bulge” in Mr. Jansen’s jacket looked like a gun, and thus no warrant was needed. Quick on his feet, Mr. Jansen relized he was wearing that same jacket in court and gave it to the judge to prove that there was no appearance of a weapon. The judge agreed that there was no weapon in the jacket, but the packet of cocaine he found in the pocket looked like a weapon.
7. Dennis Newton was tried in Oklahoma City for armed robbery. Mr. Newton was doing an adequate job representing himself until the store manager identified Mr. Newton as the robber. Dennis jumped from his chair accusing the woman of lying, and yelled “ I shudda’ve blown your fuckin head off when I had a chance.”
8. A pair of Michigan robbers entered a store waiving guns and one shouted “Nobody Move!” When the other robber moved, the vocal one shot him.