It’s embarrassing when one of those liberal bloggers points out that Sarah Palin lies, is unethical, or just ignorant. It’s offensive to Palin when the ‘lamestream media” calls her out for her ridiculous statements. But it’s humiliating when it’s Fox news that disrespects their own commentator. Now in her own words, Palin seems to have her ‘panties in a wad” over the cancellation of her scheduled interview with FOX.
Most of us would never know that Fox News decided that they didn’t want to interview Palin last night. It was Sarah Palin who made such a big deal about the cancellation. She posted notice to the world that Fox had cancelled her interview last night. Portraying herself as the victim, once again, Palin posted on Facebook:
“I’m sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Senator John McCain’s positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight. Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot. I look forward to hearing his words to his fellow Americans tonight more than any of the other convention speeches. God bless John McCain. Thank you for everything. And happy birthday, my friend.”
Nobody knows why Fox cancelled this interview. There could be many explanations. They might include:
1. Greta refused to interview Palin any more, and no other Fox News commentator would agree to appear on camera with her.
2. Fox heard that Homeland Security was actually going to release the records of the David Chaney interview.
3. Sarah was going to have to wear her sunglasses during the interview, as her bruising from the most recent re-alignment procedure was still evident.
4. Fox news found out that Paul Revere was really warning the Americans.
5. Tripp called Roger Ailes a faggot.
6. None of the anchors at Fox could keep from laughing during the last interview with Palin wearing her newest wig.
7. Palin was put on suspension as a result of refusing to interview Michele Bachmann and Herman Cain at the Tea Party Rally. Evidently Palin got her “panties in a wad“ when they didn’t invite her.
8. Homeland Security put Fox on “high alert’ that Palin was “palling around with her terrorist” allies in North Korea.
This cancellation comes only one day before Sandy Kohn’s scathing revelations regarding the lies in Paul Ryan’s speech. This is particularly unbelievable after several Fox News commentators praised Ryan’s speech. What’s happening at FOX? They are in danger of becoming honest reporters?