The name “Palin” has become synonymous with reality television, even though the “reality” shows have no connection to reality. From mountain climbing, halibut fishing, and driving heavy equipment to cut trees, Sarah, and the entire Palin family have been featured in “reality” shows that are far from reality. For example, the show “Life’s a Tripp” painfully demonstrates that the reality of Bristol Palin’s life is that she’ll do anything for money. Now on Stars Earn Stripes, Todd does that which he has never done; serve in the military and parachute from a plane. Thus there is no reason the Palin family couldn’t do a reality show which highlights the Olympic Athletes in their family.
Here are just a few ideas for episodes that could be used to sell the show:
1. The first episode would be devoted to the Palins traveling around the world trying to locate the continent of London.
2. The second episode could be devoted to Todd holding up the family on their attempt to find London by his prolonged lay-over in Amsterdam.
4. Sarah Palin wins gold the 100 meter free. She has a swim suit, and she would scare all the other women out of the pool.
5. Sarah Palin wins gold in every shooting event, because nobody can hold a gun like her, and there is no rule in the Olympics preventing your dad from aiming for you.
6. Sarah Palin relys on her experience jumping from Mayor of Wasilla to Vice Presidential candidate to take gold in the long jump.
7. The Palin family is banned from gymnastic events due to homophobic remarks.
8. Todd and Sarah take Silver and Gold in the fencing event. Sarah wins gold as she hit Todd with a can of Spam before the event.
9. Just when the audience is loosing interest, Sarah attends the men’s 100 meter dash, and has a sleep-over with one of the runners from the United Kingdom. She mistakenly thinks that the big clock in London is named for this athlete.
10. Sarah mistakenly thinks that the 4×4 relay means she gets to hit Todd over the head with a 4×4 when its his turn to run. Sadly Todd wasn’t able to finish the relay.
11. Willow mistakenly thinks the 4×4 relay means that you drive a 4×4 really fast over London Bridge.
12. Piper competes in the balance beam event, but unfortunately doesn’t win a medal. The mainstream media suggest it had something to do with the cupcakes and s’mores she ate.
13. The entire Palin family, except Sarah, sneaks in to hear Michele Obama speak. The family was anxious to hear a speech with complete sentences given by a classy lady.
14. Bristol and Tripp compete in tandem diving. They were disqualified when Tripp does a cannonball, and Bristol hit her chin on the board and was rushed to the hospital for another re-alignment procedure.
15. Instead of the Queen, and James Bond who parachuted into Olympic Stadium, it was Todd and Sarah who make the jump. Todd was selected due to his experience on Stars Earn Stripes, and Sarah has been referred to as royalty, even if lacking any clothing.
16. Mary Poppins comes to babysit for Trig.
17. Sarah “Barracuda” leads her basketball team in being “undefeated,” in spite of the fact that she wasn’t on the team, and couldn’t play due to a sprained ankle .
18. The Republicans attempt tightrope walking. They were performing without incident until the Palin family bus arrived.