It’s only speculation at this point, but rumor has it that Bristol is being considered for a second season on Dancing with the Stars.
Because it is only rumor, there are many unanswered questions. I’d like to know the answer to these:
1. I remember that it was just this year that Bristol said of she and Tripp, “we belong in Alaska.”
If she takes another opportunity to Dance With The Stars, does this mean that Bristol doesn’t belong in Alaska? If not why not? Did Bristol get sick of Grandma Palin? Did she realize that being near family didn’t mean being near free babysitting? Is Tripp not going to pre-school, or is he just going to school about as often as Piper went to school during the 2008 campaign?
2. Was the home she purchased in Alaska, like the one in Arizona, always intended to be a rental property, or did Bristol just “intend” to make it her home as long as she was applying for a film tax credit in Alaska?
3. What happened to Bristol’s “trial job” at the dermatologist’s office, and her “trial” marriage? Would she enter Dancing With the Stars as a “Born-Again-Again Virgin and Dancer?”
4. When Bristol said “I wasn’t really into the Hollywood thing”and that “I just realized that it was over” was she under the influence of wine coolers, or something more powerful?
5. Is the routine that Tripp needed to “settle into” the routine of being left alone with a babysitter while his mom goes far away? What color are Tripp’s cheeks now? Bristol said that they were always bright red because he was “outside all the time.” Will they be blue from missing his mom so much? Maybe Trig will invite him to play with he and his babysitter so Tripp’s cheeks could be a lighter shade of blue?
6. We know how much Bristol loves to hunt. What will she shoot in Hollywood?
7. Now that Bristol has had her jaw aligned, do you think it will help her balance as she dances,
and lays on the floor?
8. Will stock in companies that make television sets and shot guns go up?
9. Bristol and Mark Ballas wore monkey costumes that last time.
Will they wear American Revolutionary costumes this time in honor of Bristol’s famous mother?
10. Will Sarah Palin make a guest appearance that evening?