Here is a link to the calls just released of George Zimmerman calling his wife from jail. Having listened to the first three (the last three wouldn’t load on my computer) I share with you the following observations:
1. Zimmerman must be a fool as the connection to his wife advises him that the call may be recorded.
2. Zimmerman advised his wife to pay off everything. It sounds as though the Zimmermans were in substantial debt, and the money they raised “for his defense” was used to pay off credit cards.
3. Zimmerman sounds like a conniving defendant in the call. Instead of being concerned about the family of Trayvon Martin, he seems to be totally focused on how he can benefit financially from the murder of Trayvon Martin.
4. Zimmerman’s wife mentions that “we got the house.” The context of the conversation suggests the Zimmermans are renting a five bedroom house as a result of the money pouring in after the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
5. During call #3 there is a reference to a pastor trying to call Zimmerman. The impression left from what was said is that Zimmerman has never met this pastor but is taking credit for trying to call him before George turned himself in.
To me the recordings provide clear evidence that Zimmerman considers the shooting of Trayvon Martin as a money making venture, and nothing else. Given his tone in talking to his wife, it appears he thinks he is smarter than the judge and moved the money around for the express purpose of getting the bond set at the lowest level possible. No remorse is expressed in these calls.